The Gathman & Bennett Trusts and Estates Practice provides sound legal advice and insight to help protect your assets during your lifetime and for your family’s future.
Whether for high-net-worth individuals, businesses or nonprofits, our Trusts & Estates Practice delivers sophisticated strategies. We advise clients on all aspects of planning, administration, settlement, and taxation of estates and trusts, collaborating with other practice areas to provide comprehensive solutions.
Don’t expose your estate to unnecessary taxation. A short consultation could prove to be very valuable.
- Credit Shelter Trusts
- Qualified Personal residence Trusts
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Health Care Proxies and Living Wills
- Durable Power of Attorney/Springing Power of Attorney
- Simple or Complex Last Will and Testament